Ensure the maintenance goals are met in accordance with quality and safety goals. Oversee, lead and develop a highly experienced skilled workforce within a Union environment that will provide and maintain continuous productivity with cost reduction in mind.
· Supervise daily activities of the department.
· Schedule maintenance team members to meet the demands of the business.
· Insures that maintenance work order targets are met on a consistent basis
· Resolution of issues (service, quality, costs).
· Recommends modifications to equipment to the Maintenance Manager
· Manage and oversee administrative functions to ensure that all paperwork is processed efficiently and in a timely manner and meets all compliance requirements.
· Assure safety related activities i.e. safety talks, thorough accident investigation, good housekeeping are maintained and followed continuously.
· Monitors and controls environmental impact in relationship to all design and maintenance of MBL facility and production equipment.
· Possess skill and knowledge to coach, mentor, train, all Maintenance Department associates in order to develop a highly experience skilled workforce.
· Champions teamwork spirit
· Industrial Electrician Certificate or Associate’s Degree in a related field
· Minimum four (4) years industry experience
· Strong leadership and organizational skills
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and multitask
· Must be good communicator
· Proficient in A.C. and D.C. motors and controls, 480 VAC
· Knowledge of Hydraulics, and Pneumatics
· PLC troubleshooting
· Comfortable using Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Outlook
· 6S / lean manufacturing knowledge
· Must be able to work 3rd shift