Standard v-ribbed belts require a tension pulley, but Star Fit® V-ribbed belts use tensile cords with a low modulus of elasticity, eliminating the need for a tension pulley. Since the tension pulley is no longer needed, the system can be lightweight and space-saving.
Introduction and Installation
Watch our Star Fit Introduction and Installation video to learn all about this innovative product. From valuable insights to step-by-step instructions, this video will ensure a seamless and successful installation process. Get ready to unlock the full potential of Star Fit with this comprehensive guide.
- Controlled "stretch" feature eliminates belt tensioner
- Cord specification enhancement
- Rib rubber with special design fiber running surface
- Modulus Index equal to 1/3 of standard high modulus designs
- Extended belt life
- Strong durable tension strength for long life
- Low noise and high grip friction surface for accessory drive applications
- Maintains appropriate belt tension through belt life without the use of a tensioner for applications originally designed without a tensioner